Instant game on Facebook. This game is created and own by the Danish company VF Computing.
The game, Wobble Word, is collecting the player progress, as the following:
- The number of problems, the player have seen on each level, are kept. The purpose is to avoid serving old, already seen, problems to the player.
- The current problem is saved. The player can always continue where he left.
- The result on each problem is modifying an overall rating score, that is kept. The purpose is to always give the player a problem on an adequate level. Not to easy, not to difficult.
- The player can choose to buy hints and solutions to problems. The game is keeping a record of how many unused hints and solutions the player posses.
- The player can buy an ad-free version. A record of this purchase is kept.
- There are Leader boards and Achievements for the game. Players leader board results and achievements are kept.
- The player can invite friends to battle. The scores in such a battle is kept. The purpose is to let players have long-term ongoing battles. The scores is kept until any of the involved players choose to erase them.
No third party, except Facebook, has access to these data.